Thursday, April 09, 2009

I am planning on saving for some hard drives but actually I have one 250 GB hard drive spare perhaps.

I am also wanting a hard drive for the storage bay still but planning on saving up for this. I want to install Kubuntu on Remembrance and would also want a third hard drive in Remembrance for this. I am not sure but I believe I have a spare 250 GB hard drive from my Pentium IV 3 Ghz IBM desktop. This would be an IDE hard drive not SATA. I can install such a hard drive in Remembrance, if I have some extra hard drive space. The motherboard will certainly support the older IDE hard drives. So this will be my next project. I am downloading Kubuntu as I write this. I just learned that Kubunutu is not a community version of Ubunutu but in fact, a KDE version of Ubunutu which would be peachy keen.

No comments: