Thursday, June 23, 2005

I bought new ink cartridges for my printers today. I almost bought an iSight camera for my eMac but did not. It was too much money for the use I would get out of it. Also I do not have a spare 165 dollars to spend on this or any computer thing right now. The other things I bought today that were computer related was a Linux magazine and also a UMD disk for my PSP although that is really entertainment related. I also bid on about five iBooks on ebay but did not remain the winning bidder on any of them. I also can not afford the going price of an old clamshell iBook. So I am not getting an iBook soon. I also got a shipping quote on an old HP workstation X500 with dual Xeon pentium III 500 processors and would need 95 dollars US for the shipping. One of these could be my linux box and my next computer.

No comments: