Saturday, December 23, 2006

I am developing a positive on-line relation with another computer scientist in Second Life and she has shown me the ICT library where I finally got a free URL launch script. She also stopped me from shopping in Second Life and it is a non sexual reationship. So good clean fun is happening in Second Life. So now I will add this URL launch script to the computers I buy for my virtual offices. I also cashed in Linden dollars to help pay for my account fees. Thus at the moment I have lowered my Second Life costs. I still don't make sales or have a job in Second Life but I am really enjoying the design of my offices and some seemingly random visitors have said the place looks cool. "Cool costs me money? as the IBM TV add goes but it is also fun to build this on-line office.

No comments: