Sunday, November 14, 2004

I am uninstalling RSSowl. I am going to check out Internet telephony with www.skype.com. I am also going to try out gaim on my winXP laptop. Cygwin is updated and I should have tex now on this laptop.

I may spend sometime reinstalling Debian 3.0 r 2 on the 486 laptop this morning. I also will be doing some work on the WinXP laptop, maybe chatting at yahoo with gaim and maybe trying out Internet telephony. I will also, of course, be using Open Office for school work.

Also this morning I will be marking statistics assignments and if I get those graded I will read some stuff on SAS to prepare for the basic programmer certification exam in early Janaury. I settled down my course choices for winter and am fairly certain I will study date warehouseing using SAS and may also study statistical computing in the winter term using either SAS or R.

No comments: