Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I hope to update two community group web sites tonight. I updated one just now. Here is the links page on the site: http://accessibility-ottawa.ncf.ca/links.html. The other site is not live yet well it is but I don't want anyone looking at it yet. We intend to launch in late March. I am actually getting paid for this second one.

I have a cold so my laptop is getting messy from sneezing and worse. We have a cat now so maybe she will step on the keys sometimes and send you an email =:+).

I used export to pdf today in Open Office. I am going to test it out on a whole book now and send it to a publisher for a test. He will be geting a modem and some computer speakers from me soon. He is borrowing a newer printer of mine too. Here is his web site at the National capital FreeNet: www.ncf.ca/~bh295 The Freenet is at www.ncf.ca

No comments: