Friday, November 03, 2006

I installed a trial copy of Documents To Go version 9 for the Macintosh. This is actually a palm application that allows creation, viewing and use of Microsoft doc, exl, and pps files on the palm. I use the docs feature for keeping minutes at various community group meetings and union meetings. I have not used the Treo that much as a palm although I did some calendar updating, contacts updating, and have also installed all my purchased ebooks and also free ebooks. I have only purchased about three ebooks for the Palm and one was Count Zero by William Gibson. I have though been using the Treo quite regularly as a cell phone. I learned some thing this morning from the palm web site about setting the incoming call sounds. I only really use my cell phone for incoming calls from my wife and in one of my volunteer roles.

No comments: