I also programmed in R and again made a simulation but this time did in fact copy the code from a professor although I did the copying from memory and actually researched in R help files each command and created more to the program than the professor had written quickly on the blackboard on Wednesday. So it may not have taken my complete own initiative but in the end I programmed in the sense of implementing some code and getting it to work. To complete this R project I must design a graph of the results and then do a write up for a general non expert audience.
Since writing my first entry today on this blog I have rewritten my web master resume usingand printed and proof read 1 copy of the new resume. I will now email it and some other documents to my work email and go in early this morning to work to complete this job application.