Monday, August 04, 2003

I did some word processing of meeting minutes for the green party. I have a meeting tonight. I will bring my Toshiba 420CDT running Win98 and keep meeting minutes in Word97. Although I could be doing this task with the Red Hat 6.2 install I have for this laptop. I am making a minutes binder. I will request some money for monthly dividers for this binder. I got the binder free from our client at work. The meeting should be only an hour and half long. I am working tomorrow so I might leave early. We are not approving last months minutes because we have too many guests tonight. This Friday is the Green Parties' 20th anniverary in Canada. I plan to step down from my volunteer chair positions and take up secretarial duties for both the provincial and federal wings in Ottawa Centre.

No comments: