Saturday, August 30, 2003

I bought us bamboo blinds from Ikea this month. So now we have some 7th floor privacy for our windows at our apartment. I need to use my friend's concrete drill to attach the blinds to the ceiling.


I also bought some powerbar/ surge protectors and a low energy light bulb for the dinning room. I also bought a box of cable tie downs for my computers.


It was tough doing the first blind. It is hard to drill up. Usually a press drill will have gravity on its side. Holding a drill with one hand and arm is tough. My muscles are not particularly developed in my upper body. Anyways, I got the living room blind up. Now I am thinking of taking back one of the bamboo blinds and buying a light proof blind for the bedroom. This way I could sleep better in the day time.

No comments: