Friday, August 08, 2008

Sixth disk being burned now.

The sixth disk is almost burned in six copies now. Again I have gotten behind on labeling the disks. They are stacked up on a chair in the living room beside the laptop. I have only the seventh disk to burn six copies of and then I believe there may be some user folders to back up but with in those folders I can probably safely ignore backing up the documents and desktop folders. It has taken me almost 8 months now to back up 2006 and 2007. I do not know where I am with the progress of backing up the eMac. Also I have not backed up my Linux or PC computers much at all. Both the PC and the Linux are on the same physical machine the IBM ThinkCentre. I think now to make space I will delete these documents folders I have backed up over the past two months. That is I will delete them from the USB hard drive, This should give me about 20 GB of space to back up the Linux or PC parts of the IBM computer.

No comments: